Sunday, March 10, 2013

Papaya and Muskmelon Juice

Papaya is one fruit which comes with many nutritional benefits but in a totally tasteless package !! I know many people including me :) who hate Papaya, but believe me the fruit is extremely good for health. I came across this recipe online sometime back and from then has been one of my favourites. One another thing of this recipe is it appeals to people like me who do not like much of sugar in their juice...!!!

Ingredients: Papaya, Muskmelon, Ginger, Lime Juice (optional)

1. Cut equal portions of Papaya and Muskmelon into small pieces. A quarter of a small papaya and muskmelon would be sufficient for 1 glass of the juice.

2. Add a small piece of ginger, 1/2 glass of water and 2 spoons of sugar.

3. Blend everything in a mixer/juicer and strain.

4. Before serving, add 3-4 drops of lime juice and mix with a spoon. Do not add the lime juice initially as it turns the juice bitter if not served immediately.

5. Server with ice cubes if preferred cold, but it tastes great even otherwise.


No comments:

Post a Comment